Globally, the Total Entrepreneurial Activity (TEA), measures the Entrepreneurial Activity as a percentage figure of GDP (Gross Domestic Profit) for a specific year, per country.
What does TEA stand for?
TEA stands for Total Entrepreneurial Activity (index)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEA
We have 236 other meanings of TEA in our Acronym Attic
- Ticket Entry Automation
- Tidy Enforcement Agency (gaming clan)
- Timing Error Avoidance
- Tiny Encryption Algorithm (developed by David Wheeler and Roger Needham at the Computer Laboratory of Cambridge University)
- Tirupur Exports Association (India)
- Tokyo Electron America, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Tomen Electronics America (California)
- Toronto Entomologists' Association
- Toronto Environmental Alliance
- Torque Equilibrium Attitude
- Trace Element Analysis
- Trade Expansion Act
- Training Effectiveness Analysis
- Training Employment Advice Shop
- Transferred Episcopal Arrangements
- Transient Effect Area
- Transitional Employment Assistance (State of Arkansas)
- Transportability Engineering Analysis
- Transportation Engineering Agency
- Transportation Engineering Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to GEM, the total entrepreneurial activity rate (TEA) -- which is the percentage of the population either actively trying to start a business or already owning and managing a business operational for less than three-and-a-half years -- shot up sharply in the UAE to 13.
According to the IMD, Switzerland ranks 18th out of 37 countries in terms of entrepreneurial spirit, although its total entrepreneurial activity, at 7.
Locally Aboriginal entrepreneurs comprise 20 per cent of the total entrepreneurial activity in Thunder Bay.
Figures show total entrepreneurial activity fell for men from 9.