Amount of harvest index calculated as shown by: Harvest index = (Economic yield/Biologic yield)x 100 Also, total dry matter yield was calculated from sum of dry matter of aerial and sub-ground parts.
What does TDMY stand for?
TDMY stands for Total Dry Matter Yield
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Trail and District Multicultural Society (Trail, British Columbia, Columbia)
- Transactional Data Modeling Solution
- Transition Minimized Differential Signaling
- The Devil Makes Three (band)
- The Dream Machine Team (computer gaming)
- Training Drill Mobilization Troop Basis
- Too Damn Many Three Letter Acronyms
- Theater Department Dance Movement (University of California, San Diego)
- The Digital Music Weblog (website)
- Time Division Matrix
- Tactical Data Networks
- Technical Deviation Notice
- Technique Dentaire Nouvelle (French: New Dental Technique)
- Techniques de Nettoyage (French: Cleaning Techniques)
- Tele Deportes Noticias (Guatemalan sports channel)
- Temporary Deviation Notice
- Testdaf-Niveaustufe (German standardized testing)
- The Daily Neopets (gaming website)
- The Daily News
- The Dark Nation (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A factor like this is now at least as important as parameters such as total dry matter yield and disease resistance, as farmers in Wales continue to redraw the boundaries of efficiency and productivity.
Correlation t values between macroporosity at given depths and total dry matter yields over corresponding time periods for the Tussock Creek site (n = 24) Critical t value at P = 0.