Total nitrogen and its composition in runoff water were quantified according to the following calculations: (i) Total nitrogen (TN)- TKN + NOx-N (ii) Particulate nitrogen (PN)= TKN-DKN (iii) Total dissolved nitrogen (TDN) = DKN + N[O.
What does TDN stand for?
TDN stands for Total Dissolved Nitrogen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDN
We have 47 other meanings of TDN in our Acronym Attic
- The Dink Network (online game)
- The Divorce Network (Farmington, CT)
- Théatre de Nice (French: Nice Theater; France; est. 1989)
- Thoroughbred Daily News (Red Bank, NJ)
- Three Dog Night (band)
- Tikona Digital Networks (India)
- Tokyo Digital Network (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Digestible Nutrients
- Total Digestible Nutrients (livestock feed)
- Traditional Domain Name
- Tran Dai Nghia (High School, Vietnam)
- Transaction Data Network
- Transaction Delivery Network
- Transdermal Nitroglycerin (medical)
- Travel Directed is Necessary in the Military Service
- Turkish Daily News
- Tactical Data Network Data Distribution System - Modular (US DoD)
- Tactical Data Network - Echelons Below Battalion
- Texas Daily Newspaper Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
References Alavoine G, Nicolardot B (2001) High-temperature catalytic oxidation method for measuring total dissolved nitrogen in [K.