Lifestyle was not shown to be a contributing factor to one's total daily energy expenditure.
What does TDEE stand for?
TDEE stands for Total Daily Energy Expenditure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TDEE in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Department of Education
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- The Drexel Engineering Curriculum
- Time Delay Engine Cool (automatic transfer switch setting)
- Tumor-Derived Endothelial Cell (oncology)
- Tactical Display and Engagement Control Console
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
- Trade Data Elements Directory
- UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Trade Data Element Directory
- Tropical Dry Evergreen Forest
- Tricare Dual-Eligibility Fiscal Intermediary Contract
- Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation
- Thick Dielectric Electroluminescent
- Time Delay
- Texas Division of Emergency Management
- Time Domain Electromagnetic Method
- Time-Domain Electromagnetics
- Time-Dependent Effective Mass Schroedinger Equation
- The Digital Entertainment Network (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE OBESITY SOCIETY SAN DIEGO--Adults with high total daily energy expenditure are not protected from holiday weight gain, results from a large study demonstrated.
Protocol Simple techniques appropriate to a developing society included anthropometric measurements, and field estimates of resting energy expenditure (REE), total daily energy expenditure (TEE), physical activity level (PAL), physical activity intensities (PAI), and maximal oxygen intake (V[O.