The average total daily dose was significantly higher in the responders (p=0.
What does TDD stand for?
TDD stands for Total Daily Dose
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TDD
We have 111 other meanings of TDD in our Acronym Attic
- The December Drive (band)
- The Dog's Dead
- Threat Definition Document
- Three Doors Down (band)
- Time Definite Delivery
- Time Division Duplex (Wireless)
- Timing-Driven Design
- Tokyo Dance Delight (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Down Driving
- Top-Down Decomposition
- Total Demand Distortion
- Trade Development Division (various locations)
- Training and Development Department (various organizations)
- Trick Daddy Dollar (rapper)
- Trinidad, Bolivia (Airport Code)
- Truncated De-Correlating Detector
- Tuatha de Danaan (submarine)
- Tubular Daylighting Device (home lighting)
- Top Down Design and Structured Programming
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neither the age of the patient nor the total daily dose of opioid significantly affected the risk of hypogonadism, Dr.
This systematic review aimed to examine the relationship between the total daily dose of zinc (from lozenges) and its effect on the duration of colds in patients with natural common cold infections.
Institute of Medicine, the authors write that additional dietary exposure could have pushed the total daily dose above this value.
Strauss usually begins with a total daily dose of 0.
13) to investigate the possibility of a positive urine drug test as a result of daily ingestion of various amounts of these "new" preparations, with total daily doses of THC ranging from 0.