In long-term data retention, raw access time becomes less important and data authenticity and trust-worthiness, timely access to data and low Total Cost of Ownership come to the forefront.
What does TCOO stand for?
TCOO stands for Total Cost of Ownership (usually seen as TCO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCOO
- Telephone Consults
- Temporary Conservatorship (legal status)
- The Chronicles Of Narnia (book series by C.S. Lewis)
- The Colours of Nature (research unit; India)
- The Conduit (Wii game)
- Timer/Counter Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Trailer Contents (shipping industry)
- The College of New Jersey
- Texas Committee on Natural Resources
- This Country of Ours (H.E. Marshall history text)
- Texas Correctional Office on Offenders with Medical or Mental Impairments
- Texas Coastal Ocean Observation Network
- Tactical Common Operating Picture (various organizations)
- Technical Cooperation Program
- Technology Cop (India)
- Tent Combat One Person
- Test and Checkout Plan
- Total Cost of Print (Lexmark International, Inc.)
- Tower Club of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Transfer & Conversion of Patient Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total Cost of Ownership As with any initiative, BPI projects can spiral out of control unless you consider all related expenses.