Each agency must develop a total compensation plan which supports its cost structure.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Total Compensation Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 485 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Time Charter Party (transport)
- Time Inversion Operations, Charge, Parity operations (theorems)
- Time-Limited Correlation Processing
- Timing and Control Panel
- Tissue Culture Plastic
- Toledo City Paper (Toledo, OH)
- Tool Center Point
- Tool Control Program
- Topographic Control Points
- Topologically Close Packed
- Total Control Products
- Total Cost to Print
- Totally Cool Person
- Touch Control Panel
- Tourism Certified Professional (Canadian Hotel & Restaurant Training Protocol)
- Town and Country Planning (various locations)
- Toxin-Coregulated Pilus
- Track Control Processor
- Trading Corporation of Pakistan Ltd
- Traditional CINC Program(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How does the total compensation plan come together?