For diversification exception purposes, the $400 (cash) is excluded from the total asset value calculation.
What does TASSET stand for?
TASSET stands for Total Asset
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition
- Torture Abolition and Survivors Support Coalition
- Total Army School System Coordinating Activity
- Texas Association of State Systems for Computing and Communications
- The Army School System Courseware Distribution
- Texas Association of Single Square Dancers
- The Army School System Directorate
- Teaching All Students Skills for Employment and Life
- Towed Array Sonar System Element
- Trans-Atlantic Science Student Exchange Program
- Tasmanian Special Forces (Battlefield 2 clan)
- Touched by the African Soul Scholarship Fund (Lutheran Community Foundation)
- Tactical Airborne SIGINT Support Improvement
- Tennessee AIDS Support Services, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- Training and Safety Specialists in Abrasives (UK)
- Total and Spectral Solar Irradiance Investigation
- The Applied Software Systems Laboratory
- Tactical Special Security Office
- Transatlantic Air Safety Service Organization (US Navy)
- Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notice that the number in Total Assets (C15) doesn't equal the number in Total Liabilities and Owners' Equity (C32) and that both figures are highlighted in red.
BANK HOLDING COMPANY INVOLVEMENT IN NONBANK ACTIVITIES The 1988 share of nonbank assets in total assets for the 284 reporting bank holding companies is relatively small.
For balance-sheetdriven fund types (such as enterprise funds and pension and nonexpendable trust funds), total assets typically exceed total revenues or expenditures.