[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] On admission to the paediatric ward, hospital records identified the patient as belonging to the cardiac clinic for a cyanotic heart disease with a diagnosis of total anomalous pulmonary venous return (TAPVR) type 1.
What does TAPVR stand for?
TAPVR stands for Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TAPVR in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Association for Public Transportation
- Tropical Analysis and Prediction System (meteorology)
- Turn-a-Page-Together (book club; Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika) Africa Postal Union
- Total Aidable Pupil Units (New York Department of Education)
- Tactical Armoured Patrol Vehicle (Canada)
- Time-Averaged Poynting Vector (electromagnetism)
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Drainage (congenital heart disease)
- The Association of People With AIDS in Kenya
- Technicien Auditeur Qualité (French: Technician Quality Auditor)
- Terminus A Quo (starting point)
- Terminus ad Quiem (final or ending point)
- Total Army Quality
- Trade and Quote Database (Kellogg School of Management; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Trade and Quote Detail (New York Stock Exchange)
- Transient Airman Quarters
- Tribunal Administratif du Québec (French: Administrative Tribunal of Quebec; Canada)
- Touch a Quarter Century (gay square dance club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We present the case of a 7-week-old male with total anomalous pulmonary venous return and long-segment near-complete tracheal rings.