The total annual economic cost of diabetes in 2002 was estimated to be $132 billion and one out of every 10 health care dollars spent in the United States is spent on diabetes and its complications.
What does TAEC stand for?
TAEC stands for Total Annual Economic Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAEC
We have 18 other meanings of TAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Turkish Atomic Energy Agency
- Total Army Enlisted Accession Plan
- Tactical Antisubmarine Warfare Environmental Acoustic Support
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job (TV show)
- Temporary Angiographic Embolization of Bilateral Internal Iliac Arteries
- Taiwan Atomic Energy Council
- Technology Associates EC, Inc.
- Thailand Atomic Energy Commission
- The Alternative Energy Company (UK)
- Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.
- Turkish Atomic Energy Commission (est. 1956)
- Taiwan Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- Telex Automatic Emitting Device
- Tetra Acetyl Ethylene Diamine
- The Adaptive Evolution Database
- Taiwan Alliance to End the Death Penalty (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Total Army Equipment Distribution Plan
- Total Army Equipment Distribution Program
- Total Army Equipment Distribution System
- Tennessee Alliance for Early Education