Maps, Maps, Maps -- Each planet represented on the galactic map will feature its own distinct multiplayer map selected from the original Total Annihilation, Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency, or Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics.
What does TACC stand for?
TACC stands for Total Annihilation: the Core Contingency (computer game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TACC
We have 138 other meanings of TACC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Argentine Chamber of Commerce (US and Argentina)
- Texas Association of Community Colleges (Austin, Texas)
- The Abominable Charles Christopher (webcomic)
- Theater Air Component Commander
- Third Amended Cross-Complaint
- Thumb Antique Car Club (Michigan)
- Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce (Titusville, FL)
- Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Total Aerobic Colony Count
- Total Allowable Commercial Catch (fisheries management)
- Total Annual Cash Compensation (salary)
- Tracking and Control Center
- Traffic Aware Cruise Control (Tesla)
- Training Academy Charter Committee (US FEMA)
- Triple Area Agencies on Aging Council of California
- Troy Area Chamber of Commerce (Troy, OH)
- Tutorial and Workshop on Autonomic Communications and Component-ware (workshop)
- Twelve Apostles' Church in Christ (various locations)
- Tactical Communications Area
- Texas Air Conditioning Contractors Association (est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cavedog Entertainment, Total Annihilation Commander Pack, Total Annihilation, Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics, Kbots and Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency are trademarks of Humongous Entertainment.
Cavedog Entertainment, Total Annihilation, Total Annihilation: Battle Tactics and Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency are trademarks of Humongous Entertainment.
Starting in May, Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency will have the same CD-ROM availability and retail for about $27.