There were no significant differences among the salad dressing samples in terms of pH, total acidity and moisture content.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Total Acidity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A
- Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
- Mass Number (physics)
- Newfoundland/Labrador (Canada Post designation)
- Nucleon Number (physics)
- Retinol (vitamin)
- Smooth, Paintable (American Plywood Association Veneer Grades)
- Specific Absorption Coefficient
- Specific Optical Rotation
- Stock and Bond Rating
- To (Spanish, or from Latin ad)
- Undenominated US Stamp (15 cent, issued 22 May 78)
- USDA Grade for Dairy Products and Eggs
- Fine-Structure Constant (Greek nomenclature; finite figure used in quantum mechanics to measure energy)
- Ångstrøm (unit of length)
- amplitude 60 min after MA
- Associate of Divinity
- As Found (auction sale catalogues)
- Advocate Here and Now Denounce Discrimination (Anselmo, CA)
- angiotensin II receptor subtypes A
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total acidity of the pulp and jam samples were determined using methods as described by Ruck .
In 1963, when the studies began, he says, sulfuric acid contributed about 70% of total acidity of rain, and nitric acid was about 15%.
Where carbonate minerals are present, neutralisation potential must be included in the evaluation of potential total acidity in waste rocks and tailings (Sobek et al.
5 will be a measure of the total acidity of the solution.
And in most instances, the firmness, total acidity, and juiciness ratings of apples were improved by timely applications of calcium during the growing season.