it wasn t mean If the s stood L have 20t tosc htfw players on six goals had Law would been the 20th century's top FA Cup scorer.
What does AlbT stand for?
AlbT stands for Tosc (Southern Albanian dialect; linguistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AlbT in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Line-Based Routing (computing)
- Abe Lincoln Black Republican Caucus
- Association of London Borough Road Safety Officers (England Department for Transport; London, England, UK)
- A Little Bit Special (Stephen Lynch album)
- Abraham Lincoln Book Shop, Inc. (est. 1938; Chicago, IL)
- African Love Bird Society
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Art League of Bonita Springs (Bonita Springs, FL)
- Australian Limousin Breeders Society (cattle)
- Adult Literacy and Basic Skills Unit
- Another Lousy Budget Title That Thankfully Doesn't Take Place in Vietnam (gaming)
- Albuquerque Budget Reform Task
- Anthoxanthum Latent Blanching Virus
- A Link between Worlds (gaming)
- Adelie Land Bottom Water
- Album Wrap (file)
- a la carte
- A Last Concern (band)
- A Law Corporation
- Abington Lacrosse Club (Abington, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geoff, who has three children and two grandchildren, said: "In the back of my mind I have been thinking down in the tosc one and hopefully saved another.