In 2004, Louis Ruiz became the 14th person to be named to the Tortilla Industry Association Hall of Fame.
What does TIA stand for?
TIA stands for Tortilla Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIA
We have 277 other meanings of TIA in our Acronym Attic
- This Is Anfield (fanzine website)
- This Is Awkward
- Time Impact Analysis
- Time Interval Analyzer
- Tirana, Albania - Rinas (Airport Code)
- Tire Industry Association
- Tobacco Institute of Australia
- Tochigi International Association (Japan)
- Today I Ate
- Tohoku Internet Association (Japan)
- Total Inactive Aircraft
- Total Information Awareness (US DARPA program; now Terrorism Information Awareness)
- Totally Integrated Automation (Siemens AG)
- Tourism Industry Association of New Zealand (also seen as TIANZ)
- Tournament Indoor Association (color guard group)
- Toy Industry Association, Inc.
- Tradition in Action (relgious group)
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Association
- Training Impact Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discovery Foods group T: (0) 1494 464460 MD Brian Ridgeway has become the first non-American to be voted to a senior position on the Tortilla Industry Association, the US-based body which overseas the multi billion dollar worldwide industry.
In a recent report, the US Tortilla Industry Association (TIA) said tortillas are the second-most-popular type of "bread" in the US, surpassed only by white bread.