2]), 326 or 19 percent of them are found within Torrey Pines State Reserve (6 [km.
What does TPSR stand for?
TPSR stands for Torrey Pines State Reserve (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPSR
We have 10 other meanings of TPSR in our Acronym Attic
- Third Party Service Provider
- Third Party Support Provider (telecommunications)
- Tobacco Price Support Program
- Tochigi Prefectural Society of Pain Clinicians (Japan)
- Trans-Pecos Society of Petroleum Engineers (Texas)
- Teaching Personal and Social Responsibility (teaching model)
- Television Production Sector Review (UK)
- Temperature-Programmed Surface Reaction (chemical engineering)
- Test Program Service Request
- Topology Project Status Report (Sprint)
- Terminal Primary and Secondary Radar System
- Takoma Park Silver Spring Co-op (food store; Maryland)
- Tangipahoa Parish School System (Louisiana)
- Target Prioritization and Selection System
- Technology and Policy Student Society (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- The Playstation Show (podcast)
- Toxic Pot Shower Shock Syndrome
- Traction Power Substation (rail transportation electrification)
- Training and Performance Support Systems (educational technology)
- Transition Plus Sustainability Solutions (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We spent the next half-hour floating back and forth above the sandy cliff at ocean's edge, looking down upon sprawling multimillion-dollar mansions, the beach, Torrey Pines golf course, the Lodge at Torrey Pines and the Torrey Pines State Reserve.
Longtime resident Pat Welsh, a nationally known garden writer and local civic beautification and arts activist, calls the beach and the open-space parks of Crest Canyon and Torrey Pines State Reserve Del Mar's "buffer zone.