Manual for scoring and interpreting results: Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking, Verbal forms A and B.
What does TTCT stand for?
TTCT stands for Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (aptitude testing; scholastic testing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTCT
We have 5 other meanings of TTCT in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Terminal Control System
- Taoist Tai Chi Society (various locations)
- Target Tracking and Control System
- Technology Transfer and Commercialization Staff
- Three Tier Client Server (computing)
- Toy Train Collectors Society
- Trade Team Canada Sectors
- Transportation Transaction Communications System
- Trinidad & Tobago Cultural Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Tactical Team Coordination Training
- Tactical Transportable Communications Training Systems (US DoD)
- TADS Turret Continuity Test Set (US Army)
- Teletypewriter Control Unit
- Tennessee Teachers Credit Union
- Trade Testing and Certification Unit (Department of Labor; Vanuatu)
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Control Unit
- Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
- Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccine
- The Travelling Car Valeter (UK)
- Time to Clinical Worsening
Samples in periodicals archive:
Originally, 48 candidates were expected to complete the figural components of the Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking (TTCT).
In this study the Arabic Jordanian version of Torrance Tests of Creative Thinking TTCT was used.