Blair, who is accompanied by Dr Alok Mukherjee, the Chairman of the Toronto Police Services Board will also give a talk on "Administration of the Justice System in Canada" in the National Law University.
What does TPSB stand for?
TPSB stands for Toronto Police Services Board (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPSB
We have 8 other meanings of TPSB in our Acronym Attic
- Troy Premier Soccer Association (Troy, Michigan)
- Tucson Public Safety Academy (Tucson, AZ)
- Turkish Political Science Association
- Tyrone Pennsylvania Swimming Association
- Test, Pack, Ship, Assembly and Acceptance
- Te Puna Strategic Advisory Committee (New Zealand)
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
- Tangipahoa Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- Telekom Publications, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Terrebonne Parish School Board (Louisiana)
- Transportable Port Security Boat (US Coast Guard vessel)
- Twilight Princess Social Board (gaming)
- Tennessee Public Service Commission
- The Phoenix Symphony Chorus (Arizona)
- Thyristor-Protected Series Compensator (electronics)
- Tiburon Peninsula Soccer Club (Tiburon, CA)
- Trade Policy Staff Committee (Office of the US Trade Representative)
- Trailer Park Sex Cowboys (band)
- Transportation Products Sales Company (O'Fallon, MO)
- Terrebonne Parish School District (Houma, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A commentary by Susan Eng, former and, at the time, much-beleaguered chair of the Toronto Police Services Board, points out the paradox of "the inadequacy of the law in holding those responsible for enforcing it to account for breaching it" (p.
Police board In its letter, the LEIC began by referring to a "Pride Week Reception" that the Toronto Police Services Board hosted in the heart of Toronto's "gay" village to celebrate what was being called an "evolving relationship" with the "lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.