Among the topics are a comparison of teachers with other professionals in terms of occupational requirements, class positions, and workplace power; an overview of teachers' work and learning; occasional teachers' job-related learning; some policy implications of professional control and professional learning; and a case study of job-embedded learning for beginning teachers in the Toronto district school board.
What does TDSB stand for?
TDSB stands for Toronto District School Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TDSB
We have 2 other meanings of TDSB in our Acronym Attic
- Taunton Deane Shooting Association (Taunton, England, UK)
- Technical Directive Status Accounting
- Thymidine Dependent Staphylococcus Aureus
- Time Delay-Steered (Antenna) Array
- Time-Domain Synchronization Algorithm
- tribal designated statistical area (US Census Bureau)
- Transit Delay Selection And Indication
- Telecom Dispute Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
- Terrestrial Digital Sound Broadcasting
- Test Data Scoring Board
- 3D Systems Corp. (stock symbol)
- Taxonomy of Dependable and Secure Computing (IEEE)
- Test Driver System - Charlie
- Thai Development Support Committee
- Time Domain Signal Coding
- Time-Domain Spreading Code
- Toronto Deaf Seniors' Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Time-Dependent Self-Consistent Field
- Tunnel Design and Safety Consultation Group (UK engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spencer Lower School Librarian The York School Toronto, ON Peggy Thomas Centrally Assigned Teacher Librarian Library and Learning Resources Toronto District School Board Toronto, ON NON-FICTION #1 (BRITISH COLUMBIA) Cynthia Nugent (Chair) College Instructor Author/Illustrator Vancouver, BC Carole Eyles Teacher-Librarian (Retired) Salt Spring Island, BC Jesse Finkelstein Publishing Consultant Vancouver, BC Elizabeth Hennessey Graves Bookseller, Public Libraries & Educational Institutions Burnaby, BC Mark Roberts Teacher-Librarian George T.
Delegates at the event included representatives from Alberta as well as representatives from the Toronto District School Board and the governments of Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
After studying the school, the report's author, Julian Falconer, wrote that the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) "is failing one of our most marginalized and vulnerable communities.
Some school boards, including the Toronto Catholic District School Board and the Toronto District School Board, have ordered copies of the poster for all of their schools.
The problem faced by the Toronto District School Board is that, in order to access more funding to address the issue, it needs more detailed information about the Aboriginal students within the school system, explained Cathy Pawis, the central principal in charge of Aboriginal education for the board.