Author Rob De Lorenzo, vice principal with the Toronto Catholic District School Board, includes articles, advice and reading lists to assist teachers in incorporating handheld devices as part of teaching and learning in the classroom.
What does TCDSB stand for?
TCDSB stands for Toronto Catholic District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TCDSB in our Acronym Attic
- Tailored Critical Design Review
- These Colours Don't Run (Player-Versus-Player guild; UK)
- Texas County and District Retirement System
- Telemetry Channel Decoding System
- Texas Center for Disability Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Tourism and Community Development Solutions
- Travaux Conception Duplication Service (France)
- Trellis-Coded Direct Sequence
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Type Certificate Data Sheet (FAA)
- Type-Certificate Data Sheet for Noise (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Terminal Countdown Demonstration Test (NASA)
- Texture Coated Double-Thin Head
- Tissular Compression and Dyeing Technique
- Traditional Chemical Dependency Treatment
- Tomato Chlorotic Dwarf Viroid
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave
- Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker
- Target Continuum Distorted-Wave 1st-Order
- Tactical Control Development Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
SWAT 2006 (Students Writers and Teachers in the classroom) was a project enthusiastically sponsored by the Toronto Catholic District School Board and Now Hear This
Ann's parish community, I feel compelled to write to you regarding the recent announcement of the closing of Catholic schools under the Toronto Catholic District School Board.
We then showed, with the evidence of two meetings of the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) held on April 18 and 27, that the senior administrators had evidently surrendered to the McGuinty government's agenda and so apparently had the educational advisors to the Ontario bishops, who tried to take the bishops with them.
The Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) is finding ways to implement the Ontario Ministry of Education Equity and Inclusivity policy.
The student senate of the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) has accepted the Dalton Mc Guinty poison pill of Equity and Inclusiveness prepared for Catholic schools.
The trustees of the Toronto Catholic District School Board have been suspended now for two years.
I think most parents are misinformed if they think that their kids will be getting an authentic Catholic education in our Toronto Catholic District School Board and, hopefully, they will inform themselves better and teach their children the faith.