[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The target audience for the RCC is brigade-level commanders and CSMs; colonel-level district commanders; topographic engineering center chiefs of staff and deputy chiefs of staff for operations and plans; key engineer billets at Headquarters, Department of the Army; Army Service Component Command engineers; and the doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) domain chiefs.
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Topographic Engineering Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Threatened Ecological Community (Australia)
- Threshold Effects Concentration
- Threshold Exceeds Condition
- Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Thyroid Epithelial Cell
- Tibet Empowerment Circle (nonprofit NGO supporting education and empowerment for Tibetans)
- Tilganga Eye Centre (Nepal)
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tokai Electronic(s) Company
- Toppan Editorial Communications (Japan)
- Tosei Electric Corporation (Japan)
- TOSS Exchange Center
- Total Electron Content
- Total Elementary Carbon (solid wastes)
- Total Entertainment Center (video rental store)
- Total Estimated Cost
- Total Excellence Centre (Manchester, UK)
- Tower En-route Control
- Tower Executive Controler
Samples in periodicals archive:
The finished product, Patrol View, is being managed by the Topographic Engineering Center.
The United States Army Engineer Research and Development Center's Topographic Engineering Center (ERDC-TEC) is now using this technology to build Unclassified/For Official Use Only digital map displays for regions of the world where the Global War on Terrorism is being fought.