uk Global Banking News - 15 June 2011 JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) has announced changes in the duties of top-level executives.
What does C-Level stand for?
C-Level stands for Top-Level Executive (CEO, CRO, CIO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C-Level
- Commander in Chief
- Contractor In-Plant Testing
- Composite Model Insulin Sensitivity Index
- Cisco-Integrated Services Digital Network User Part
- Schedule IV Controlled Substance (USA)
- CENTCOM (US Central Command)-Joint Theater Support Contracting Command (US DoD)
- Containerized Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (US DoD)
- Christian Local Area Network
- Classified Local Area Network
- Category Level (US DoD)
- Conventional Label Switched Path
- Constant Modulus
- Courtenay & Mills (soft agar assay)
- Concurrent Media Access Control
- Component Major Command (US Air Force)
- Coastal Marine Automated Network
- Counter-Man Portable Air Defense Systems
- California Management Assistance Partnership
- Commercial Modular Aero-Propulsion System Simulation (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly 300 top-level executives from across the Americas gathered to honor the winners of the Eighth Annual LATIN TRADE Bravo Business Awards at a black-tie gala and formal ceremony hosted by LATIN TRADE at the presitigious Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.
In fact, for some top-level executives making over $200,000 per year, non-qualified plans may represent over 75 percent of capital accumulation and retirement benefits.
Steven Marks is a versatile, top-level executive whose guidance will be an invaluable asset.