And he was instrumental in the telling second goal on 82 minutes after he got on the end of a throw-in to tee-up 17-year-old Ballycastle schoolboy Ciaran Clarke to send the ball into the top left corner.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Top Left Corner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Toastmasters Learning Center
- Toby Lloyd Cockbain (foundation; UK)
- Today's Lifestyle Church (UK)
- Todd, Leah & Company (blog)
- Together Learning and Collaborating (group coaching)
- Tokyo Lighthouse Church (Tokyo, Canada)
- Tokyu Land Corporation (Japan)
- Tol Leadership Council (Minneapolis, MN)
- Tomatoes, Lettuce, and Cheese
- Toongabbie Legal Centre (Australia)
- Top Level Client
- Top Line Creations, LC (SLC, Utah)
- Total Lack of Consideration
- Total Land Care (various locations)
- Total Lateral Clearance (highway capacity, civil engineering)
- Total Lawn Care (various locations)
- Total Learning Community (Illinois)
- Total Leisure Concepts (New Zealand)
- Total Leucocyte Count
- Total Lifestyle Change (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He calmly converted from 12 yards after 34 minutes and then added to his tally with a left-footed strike into the top left corner of the net on the hour.
The visitors were great value for their first-half lead - Carlos Edwards drilling a scorcher into the top left corner from 30 yards.
Villa came out with more purpose after the break, and when Masters picked up the ball in midfield and found the top left corner from the right edge of the area it was no more than their efforts deserved.
Anywhere but the top left corner (or on the back) and USPS Optical Character Reader, (OCR) might read it as the delivery address and return all mail to your office (looping).