What does TEACA stand for?
TEACA stands for Top End Aboriginal Conservation Alliance (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Technology Education Association of California
- Tennessee Energy Acquisition Corp.
- Tetraethylammonium Chloride
- Theological Education for the Anglican Communion
- Timber Export Advisory Committee
- Tokyo Electro-Acoustic Corporation
- Training & Education Advisory Committee
- Tribunal Económico-Administrativo Central (Spanish Central Economic-Administrative Court)
- Trolox-Equivalent Antioxidant Capacity (assay)
- Turbine Engine Analysis Check
- Turbine Engine Analysis Compressor Code (mechanical engineering simulation tool)
- Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication Handicapped Children (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education
- Technology, Education, and Copyright Harmonization Act of 2002
- The Education and Curriculum Homesite (Great Lakes Commission; Ann Arbor, MI)
- The Education Association of Christian Homeschoolers (Connecticut)
- To Encourage and Challenge Homeschoolers (web magazine)
- Toxicity and Exposure Assessment for Children (US EPA)
- Teaching Artificial Intelligence (workshop)
- LISTSERV for Teachers of ASL