Jtest also automates integration with WebSphere Internet infrastructure software, and WebSphere Studio development tools, which are based on the Eclipse open-source platform for easy, multi-vendor tool integration.
What does TINT stand for?
TINT stands for Tool Integration (cost model factor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TINT
We have 2 other meanings of TINT in our Acronym Attic
- There Is No Secret Kabal
- There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- There Is No Such Thing As A Pitching Prospect (baseball prospectus)
- There Is No Such Thing as a Stupid Question
- There's No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
- There Is No Such Thing As Free Lunch
- Tactile Interrogator (Linux/Solaris/OS X program)
- Target Intelligence
- Thanks, I Needed That
- TIRKS Interface module (Hekimian)