CAPTION(S): PLEA Dairy buyers are urged not to pay too little, too late
What does 2L2L stand for?
2L2L stands for Too Little, Too Late
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Second (2nd) In Charge
- Second in Command (Armed Forces)
- Second Infantry Division
- Two-Input Single-Output
- Found Property (police incident code)
- Ships Maintenance Action Form
- Two Thousand Kilometer Radar (Ballistic Missile Defense System)
- Lost Property (police incident code)
- Second-Year Law Student
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although Preston returns assume his responsibility, it's too little, too late.
It's a question of the barrel itself," --Notre Dame theologian Father Richard McBrien, (Reuters, March 10, 2002) "I think it's too little, too late.
The commission had announced a 60-day suspension of the rules a week earlier, but the court saw that move as too little, too late.
Their transaction efforts were too little, too late to support the vertical markets they'd created.