8 million tons per annum Project Details : Germany-based HeidelbergCement AG has announced that it is constructing a new $30 million cement mill in Takoradi, Ghana.
What does T/A stand for?
T/A stands for Tons per Annum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of T/A
We have 75 other meanings of T/A in our Acronym Attic
- Timeslot Worst-Case Fairness Index
- Traffic Management-Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Multimedia Teleconferencing standard for document conferencing and application sharing (ITU-T)
- tetralogy of Fallot
- The Happy Extremist
- Thomas Hewitt Edward Cat (1966-67 TV show)
- Table of Allowance
- Team Assistance
- Tie Fighter Advanced (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to him, ESI has raised rolling mill production capacity to two million tons per annum over the past year alone as part of the first phase of its expansion strategy.
The throughput capacity at 67 million tons per annum will generate over $1.