began raising the amount of water Wednesday morning from 6 tons per hour to 10 tons in preparation for flooding the reactor's primary containment vessel to cool the fuel in a stable manner.
What does TPH stand for?
TPH stands for Tons Per Hour
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TPH
We have 50 other meanings of TPH in our Acronym Attic
- The Protoman Homepage
- The Pump Handle (public health forum)
- Theosophical Publishing House (Theosophical Society in America)
- Thermal Print Head
- Thermal Printing Head
- Thierry Prevost-Haberer (French electrical supply distributor)
- Three Point Hitch (tractors)
- Throughput per Hour
- Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone (biology)
- Toilet Paper Holder
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Trains per Hour
- Transactions per Hour
- Transsphenoidal Hypophysectomy (resection of a pituitary)
- Turbo Parallel Hybrid
- Tweets Per Hour (social media)
- Twisted Paper Handle (packaging)
- Three-Mode Thambidurai and Park Hybrid (fault model)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons as Gasoline
- Tanzania Public Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The device uses X-ray fluorescence (XRF) technology and allows accurate sorting and separation, according to Innov-X, at capacities ranging from one ton per hour to 10 tons per hour.
The operation is capable of an 80 percent to 85 percent recycling rate, with an average throughput of S0 tons per hour, according to a news release from Lubo USA, Stamford, Conn.
According to the company, the 4,000-hp shredder, which will likely run between five and five-and-a-half days per week, currently is processing roughly 100 tons per hour of material.
The production capacity may be as much as 400 tons per hour for producing base material from concrete, while the same plant may produce 150 to 200 tons per hour of aggregates from asphalt or other concrete materials.
Operating in batch or continuous modes, the pneumatic elevator is capable of sustained long-term operation at throughputs greater than 20 metric tons per hour.
The Cooler fits into new or existing foundry sand systems in units form 15-250 tons per hour.