Burn & chew sear the skin of the page, eat away the glue of the closed & dozing leaves until we are tongue to tongue hand-in-glove with the arbitrary anguish of English etymology woken & driven forth into Remorse (see Bite and Morgue) and Trouble (see Mob and Torch) These poems are from LYNN EMANUEL'S new book, Noose and Hook, forthcoming from the University of Pittsburgh Press in April 2010.
What does T2T stand for?
T2T stands for Tongue to Tongue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of T2T
We have 1 other meaning of T2T in our Acronym Attic
- The Sims 2 (game)
- Threat 2 Society (band)
- Type 2 Synapses (neurology)
- Total Tank System Study
- Translation and Transcription Support Services
- Time to Shoot the Engineer :-)
- Text to Text
- The Two Towers (online game)
- Time To Talk
- Town 2 Town (discount program; UK)
- Trade 2 Trade Segment
- Transition to Teaching
- Trash to Treasure (online forum)
- Treat to Target (inflammatory rheumatic disease treatment)
- Talk to the Hand
- Things-to-Things Research Center (Seoul, South Korea; Motorola)
- Talk to You
- Transition to University (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Talk to You Later
Samples in periodicals archive:
Place the final floorboard face down, tongue to tongue, with the short end with the groove towards the wall.