Topics of the 34 papers include synchronization for multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems, propagation in indoor and outdoor environments, ordered spatial Tomlinson-Harashima precoding, and duality theory for uplink and downlink multi-user beamforming.
What does THP stand for?
THP stands for Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THP
We have 162 other meanings of THP in our Acronym Attic
- The Hot Pepper (forum)
- The Housing Partnership (New Hampshire)
- The Hunger Project (New York, NY)
- Thermohydrogen Processing
- Three Hole Punch
- Thrust Horsepower (engine power rating)
- Tiempo Hasta la Progresion (Spanish: Time to Progression)
- Timber Harvest Plan
- Toe Head Posse (Texas)
- Tom Hay Printing (Georgia)
- Total Hip Precautions
- Traffic Handling Priority
- Transitional Housing Program
- Transparent Huge Page (Linux)
- Triad Health Project (North Carolina)
- Tubing Hanger Pressure (oil production)
- Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Transitional Housing Placement-Plus-Foster Care (California)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (gaming)
- Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (Bhutan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A progression of standards, from Gigabit Ethernet to 10GBase-T, has taken the Ethernet PHY from simple two-level signaling to a highly sophisticated communication link using Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding (THP), full-matrix crosstalk cancellation and low density parity check (LDPC)-based forward error correction (FEC).
Another requirement specified was the use of Tomlinson-Harashima precoding.