TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS Mojo Tour Edition (Reprise) * HE'S played rock and roll; he's gone country; he's been a Travelling Wilbury, and he's suffered at the hands of Jeff Lynne's perfectly polished pop production.
What does TPATH stand for?
TPATH stands for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Trollwood Performing Arts School (Moorhead, MN)
- Total Proteolytic Activity of Serine Proteinases
- Texas Procurement and Support Services
- The Puppetry Arts Theatre (New York, NY)
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (cardiology)
- Town Planning Appeal Tribunal (Australia)
- Toyota Professional Automotive Technician
- Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- The Play About the Baby (Edward Albee book)
- The Princess and the Bubs (children's story)
- Think Positively All The Time
- Total Party All the Time
- Technology Plan(ning) Approval Unit
- Transportation Planning Analysis Unit
- Trent and Peak Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Twisted Pair Attachment Unit
- The Police Association Victoria (Australia)
- Tidewater Partnership for Animal Welfare and Sheltering (Virgina Beach SPCA)
- Turbulence Prediction and Warning System (aviation)
- Tanzania Plantation and Agricultural Workers Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
But John Giddings said that he had been amazed by the resilience of the 55,000-strong crowd which overcame the mud to enjoy the concerts headlined by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Pearl Jam and Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band.
TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS First Flash Of Freedom Petty has 18 Grammy nominations and this should earn a few more.
Semon COLUMN: TRACKS "Mojo" Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (Reprise) * * *-1/2 For Tom Petty, rock 'n' roll is both a saving grace and a divine tool and in its purest, unadulterated form, it is deeply embedded in the blues.