What does TKDA stand for?
TKDA stands for Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson and Associates (St Paul, Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tritium Knowledge Center Publishing (Philippines)
- Torticollis, Keloids, Cryptorchidism, and Renal Dysplasia
- The Kings Christian School (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail (Alaska)
- Tae Kwon Do (martial art)
- The Klingon Dictionary
- Türk Kardiyoloji Dernegi (Turkish Cardiology Association)
- Türkiye Kütüphaneciler Dernegi (Turkish: Turkish Librarians' Association)
- Tyrosine Kinase Domain
- Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (journal; Association for Computing Machinery)
- The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble (band)
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Tanaka Kapec Design Group (Norwalk, CT)
- Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (New Delhi, India)
- Trophoblast Kunitz Domain Protein
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Terminal Knee Extension (exercise)
- Terminology and Knowledge Engineering (conference)
- The Kutting Edge, Inc. (nutritional supplements; Corinth, MS)