The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority is the latest governmental unit to issue Build America Bonds which are worth $500-million and is priced at a net interest cost of less than 4 percent, the company said.
What does THA stand for?
THA stands for Toll Highway Authority (Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of THA
We have 104 other meanings of THA in our Acronym Attic
- Thailand (ISO Country code)
- The Hamster Alliance (Los Angeles Music Studio)
- The Headwear Association (Stockton, CA)
- The Highland Army
- The Historical Archive
- The Hosiery Association
- The Hypnotherapy Association (UK)
- Threat Avoidance
- Threat Hazard Assessment
- Tobago House of Assembly
- Toshiba Home Appliances (Japan)
- Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzer
- Track and Hold Amplifier (electronics)
- Trends in Health and Aging
- Triaminoguanidinium Hydrazonium Azide
- Trinity House Authority
- Troop Holding Area
- Turbine Heat Acceptance
- Tuscaloosa Housing Authority (public housing agency; Tuscaloosa, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority waited more than 20 years to obtain permission to raise its rate schedule, which severely limited its ability to finance needed improvements and affected the bond ratings it was able to obtain.
In 1986, the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority began construction of the 28-kilometer North-South Tollway (Interstate 355) in the western suburbs of Chicago.