Perth Sheriff Court heard that Maxtone-Graham tried to hand the cannabis to officers at the local police station but was told to go away as they were too busy.
What does TTGA stand for?
TTGA stands for Told to Go Away
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTGA
We have 2 other meanings of TTGA in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Terminal Group
- Transuranium Technical Group
- Travel Trade Gazette (UK)
- Tripod Technology Group, Inc
- Triton Technology Group
- Tunnel Terminating Gateway
- Turkish Trade Guide
- Twin Turbo Gallardo (automobile)
- Taurocholate Tellurite Gelatin Agar
- The Tokarz Group Advisers (Purchase, NY)
- Trans-Tasman Therapeutics Agency
- Trinidad and Tobago Golf Association
- Thurrock Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Temporal Temperature Gel Electrophoresis
- Temporal Temperature Gradient Electrophoresis
- Temporal Temperature Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
- Time to Get Hammered
- Time To Go Home
- Titan General Holdings, Inc.
- Telephone Transaction Generated Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
After that he was told to go away and get fit, and when he did, he was loaned to Warwickshire.
20am, the entire population of over 100,000 were told to go away and not come back until next year.
Byline: DAVID EDWARDS ILL MANORS Cert 18, 121mins *** In 2009, Ben Drew - better known as rapper Plan B - given pounds 100,000 told to go away make a movie.
NILE Ranger has been told to go away and grow up if he wants a future in professional football, writes STUART RAYNER.
Too crippled to go now, but the TV is mine for four days and my friends and neighbours know better than to call or phone for fear of being told to go away.
Persistent pest" Ahmed was told to go away and leave her alone as she obviously wanted nothing to do with him.
What about all the other league clubs who could (and would) raise monies for professionals on Drakes League matchdays by rescheduling games if allowed, but are told to go away and play cricket?
Yet if anyone suggested they should be given new names or an English alternative they would be quickly told to go away and mind their own business.