A finalist at the Tokyo International Anime Fair in 2006, Tomomi Masuda told Khaleej Times that no matter how deep is the suffering, and how long it takes to recover, there is always a way to make children happy.
What does TIAF stand for?
TIAF stands for Tokyo International Anime Fair (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TIAF
We have 3 other meanings of TIAF in our Acronym Attic
- Tomorrow Is Another Day
- Treatment Influence on Alveolar Distention (pathology)
- Türk-Alman Isadamlari Dernegi (German-Turkish Association of Businessmen)
- Time Interleaved Analog to Digital Converter
- Texas Institute for Applied Environmental Research (Tarleton State University; Stephenville)
- Commonwealth Trade and Investment Access Facility (est. 1997; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Taiwan International Animation Festival
- Tehran International Auto Fair (Iran)
- The Independent Artist Fair (London, UK)
- The Interfaith Alliance Foundation
- Toronto International Art Fair (Canada)
- Trusted Internet Application Framework (Ergon Informatik AG)
- Thanks in Advance for Any Assistance
- The Interfaith Alliance of Florida
- The International Association of Forensic Toxicologists
- Thanks in Advance for Your Help
- TASTA (Tasmanian State Training Authority) Industry Advisory Group (Tasmania, Australia)
- Technical Implementation Advisory Group (Cochrane Collaboration)
- Tenant Involvement Advisory Group (UK)
- The Informatics Applications Group, Inc. (Reston, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year's Tokyo International Anime Fair, run by the Tokyo metropolitan government, drew public attention as a number of exhibitors have decided not to take part in the annual event, a move widely taken as a protest against new regulations set by local authorities on comic books and animated films.
We popped into Tokyo International Anime Fair 04 at the end of March.
Tokyo International Anime Fair 2011 to be held at Tokyo Big Sight through March 27.
Int'l animation fair opens in Tokyo, offering latest 'anime' info TOKYO - The Tokyo International Anime Fair 2008, one of the largest trade fairs in the world for animation, kicked off Thursday at the Tokyo Big Sight convention center, showcasing a variety of animation works as well as related goods and services.