In an interview with the Financial Times, Takeshi Kunibe said that the banking lobby, the Japanese Bankers Association, would review the future of the Tokyo interbank offered rate - or Tibor.
What does TIBOR stand for?
TIBOR stands for Tokyo Interbank Offered Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIBOR
- Technology Initiative in BiCMOS for Applications (ESPRIT Project 8001)
- Tactical Information Broadcast Line
- Thermal Internal Boundary Layer
- Trust Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Tax, Investment, Business, Law, Accounting Website
- Technisch Installatie Bureau Nederland (Dutch: Technical Installation Office Netherlands)
- The International Bruhns Network
- Tampere International Business Office (Finland)
- Transmitting Information By Optical Electronics
- The International Bank of Miami NA
- Tokyo Interbank Rate
- Thousand Islands Power Boat Club
- Thunderbird International Business Review (Thunderbird School of Global Management)
- Timber Rock Railroad
- Truly Integrated Baseline Review
- Tennessee Incident Based Reporting System
- Tactical Information Broadcast Service
- Tactical Information Broadcast System
- Telephone Information Briefing Service
- The Idiot Bastard's Son (Frank Zappa song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A British trader with UBS Securities Japan had asked banks participating in the Tokyo interbank offered rate, or Tibor, to offer rates that would help his derivative transactions, the commission said.
The three-month Tokyo Interbank Offered Rate, or TIBOR, climbed 0.
The four-month Tokyo interbank offered rate (TIBOR) was 0.