ISLAMABAD -- Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said there is consensus in Pakistan that both Afghanistan and Pakistan should work together for peace in the region.
What does T4P stand for?
T4P stands for Together for Peace (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of T4P
We have 2 other meanings of T4P in our Acronym Attic
- Turricane 4 Ever (game)
- Transportation for Economic Development
- Toolkit for Forms (Oracle software development framework)
- Together for the Gospel
- Touch for Health
- Technology for Learning (IBM Corporation Australia)
- Trinity for Maya
- Thanks for Nothing
- Thanks for Posting
- The 4th Prophecy (online role-playing game)
- Teams for Success (professional development; various locations)
- Terminal 4 Satellite (Madrid-Barajas Airport; Madrid, Spain)
- Trimmed Four Sides (printing paper)
- Type 4-Specific (microbiology)
- Teachers 4 Social Justice (San Francisco, California)
- Technology for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Type IV Secretion System
- Table4Ten (prostate cancer benefit; Australia)
- Teaming for Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The leader of Austin's largest Muslim congregation said Muslims and non-Muslims marched together for peace during the third annual Muslim Peace March, reported Austin's The Statesman on The leader of Austin's largest Muslim congregation said Muslims and non-Muslims marched together for peace during the third annual Muslim Peace March, reported Austin's The Statesman on Monday.
Organiser Catherine Wiley said: "Grandparents are travelling from all over Ireland to pray together for peace and harmony.
Even though Gill and I both firmly believe in the power of human engagements we were overwhelmed - completely bowled over in fact - by the enthusiastic response we received when we first approached Together for Peace and Global Promise in Leeds with the idea last autumn.
Other more complex suggestions will help individuals or communities hoping to work together for peace.