Tobyhanna Army Depot, Pennsylvania, which received the Non-Gated Project Team Award.
What does TOAD stand for?
TOAD stands for Tobyhanna Army Depot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOAD
We have 15 other meanings of TOAD in our Acronym Attic
- Tabulation Of Approvals & Disapprovals
- Tactical Operator And Driver
- Take Off and Die (surfing slang)
- TDL Open API Design
- Temporarily on Academic Duty
- Temporary, Obsolete, Abandoned or Derelict
- Terahertz Optical Asymmetric De-Multiplexer
- TeraHertz Optical Asymmetric Demultiplexer (IEEE)
- The Open Acronym Database
- Theory of a Deadman (band)
- Toggle Only Actuated Device
- Tony Orlando and Dawn (pop music group)
- Tool for Oracle Application Developers (Quest Software)
- Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (Muse song)
- Turbidite Outcrop Analog Database Archive and Learning
- Told About Date of Expiration
- Take Off And Die Syndrome (surfing; to take off on a wave that is far too large)
- Technical Online Assistance Database System
- Temporarily Obsolete Abandoned Derelict Site (urban planning)
- Tennessee Outcomes for Alcohol and Drug Services (University of Memphis; Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, carefully pack the broken DTD and ship it to: Tobyhanna Army Depot ATTN: COMSEC Support Division 11 Hap Arnold Blvd.
repairing military communications gear and sensor systems that have suffered harsh treatment in Iraq and Afghanistan has become a growth industry for Pennsylvania's Tobyhanna Army Depot.
CEER-T stands for communications-electronics evaluation repair team and it's a program run by CECOM Life Cycle Management Command and Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Prior to being named, she was also named the Tobyhanna Army Depot and Communications and Electronics Command--Life Cycle Management Command 2008 Outstanding Disabled Employee of the Year.