On culture, the pus eventually grew Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which is sensitive to a combination of tobramycin and ticarcillin.
What does T/T stand for?
T/T stands for Tobramycin and Ticarcillin (pharmacology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of T/T
We have 81 other meanings of T/T in our Acronym Attic
- Training Ship
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo Length (coding scheme)
- Temporal/Spatial Addition Modulo L
- Test Set
- Testosterone/Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Ratio
- Tactical/Standard Instrument Procedures
- Tangent to Tangent (specifying dimensions of cylindrical objects)
- Telegraphic Transfer