DISCUSSION To date, no study has been developed to adequately measure the impact of tobacco harm reduction communications on tobacco consumption.
What does THR stand for?
THR stands for Tobacco Harm Reduction (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THR
We have 67 other meanings of THR in our Acronym Attic
- The House of Representatives (US Congress)
- The Human Resource (various locations)
- Threonine (Amino Acid)
- Threshold Heart Rate
- Threshold Requirements
- Through-Hole Reflow
- Thyroid Hormone Receptor
- Tolerable Hazard Rate
- Total Heat of Rejection (condenser capacity, refrigeration)
- Total Herd Reporting (cattle breeding)
- Total Hip Replacement
- Traditional Herbal Registration (UK)
- Training Heart Rate
- Transmit Holding Register
- Turn Hard Right (direction)
- Throttle Hold (aviation)
- Tang Hall Resident Association (MIT residential apartments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
professor of medicine at the University of Louisville (UofL) School of Medicine and the Endowed Chair in Tobacco Harm Reduction at UofL's James Graham Brown Cancer Center at an annual science meet.
In his years with the Institute of Medicine, Bondurant exhibited outstanding leadership as the chair of committees on controversial and highly visible topics, the selection committee said, citing his objective, balanced, and skilled work on groups studying the safety of silicone breast implants and the science base for tobacco harm reduction.