As a follow-on to the MAX 7000A family, Altera recently introduced the fifth generation of the MAX 7000 architecture, the 2.
What does 2TM stand for?
2TM stands for To the Max
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Two-Source Hypothesis (religious studies)
- Two Skinnee J's (band)
- Two-Stages Least Square
- 2nd Space Operations Squadron (US DoD)
- 2nd Satellite Tracking Group
- Two Stage to Orbit
- No. 2 Signal Transfer Point (AT&T)
- Warrant to Arrest/Fines Enforcement (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two Time-Derivative Lorenz Material
- Warrant of Seizure (police incident code; New Zealand)
- To You Too (chat)
- Second Universal Player
- Optic Axial Angle (minerology)
- Validation (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two-Version Two-Phase Locking (protocol)
- 2 Voice Frequency (telephony)
- Permanent Occlusion of Bilateral Common Carotid Arteries
- Second Vice President
- Two-Version Programming (software reliability)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We applied a punishing battery of continued load tests to the MAX 3000 over a three day period and achieved maximum attainable throughput with 48 concurrent calls active.
Appropriate metal fuses are cut to achieve functionality that is identical to the MAX 7000 CPLD without using configuration transistors.