The Cranberries became one of the biggest bands of the nineties with three back-to-back hit albums, headed by the multi-million seller To The Faithful Departed.
What does TTFD stand for?
TTFD stands for To the Faithful Departed (Cranberries album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTFD
- Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club (subscription service)
- Token Test for Children (screening test)
- Trail to First Class (Boy Scouts)
- Total Triterpenic Fraction of Centella Asiatica
- Trailer Tent and Folding Camper Group (England)
- Tactical Timed Firing Device (timed firing device for bomb squads)
- Take That for Data
- Texas Township Fire Department (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide (medicines)
- TiltedTerminated Folded Dipole
- Twin Terminated Folded Dipole
- Trincomalee Tamil Fishermen Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Ta Ta For Ever
- Teaching with Technology in the Faculty of Education (Canada)
- The Taylor Family Foundation (Livermore, CA)
- Time Team Forum Friends (archaeology)
- Time To First Failure
- Time To First Fix (GPS)
- Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival
- Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (Trinidad and Tobago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dolores on a hat-trick The Cranberries release tomorrow their new single, When You're Gone, the third from their album, To The Faithful Departed.
Dates on their 1996 world tour to promote the eight million-selling To The Faithful Departed LP had to be cancelled.
Australia was final stop on a world tour taking in the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and New Zealand to promote the Limerick band's controversial new album, To The Faithful Departed, panned in both Ireland and Britain.
Quirky four-piece Blink say they're planning legal action over The Cranberries number Forever Yellow Skies, which appears on their new album, To The Faithful Departed.
American reviewers are lapping up To The Faithful Departed, hailing it as the best so far from the Limerick band led by singer Dolores O'Riordan.