At the very least he was in his response (as was often the case) extraordinarily generous with his limited time and faltering energy The project of the critical edition was abandoned shortly thereafter when, to the best of my recollection, Norton decided against it because Walker Percy was still alive and their series included only editions of canonical texts with long dead authors.
What does TTBOMR stand for?
TTBOMR stands for To the Best of My Recollection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Taekwondo Team Buron Kaufbeuren (German martial arts team)
- The Thin Blue Line (British Comedy Series)
- To the Best of My Knowledge
- Throw The Bums Out
- Tip Top of Biscuit Oven (ceramics)
- titanium tetrabutoxide
- Turn the Book Over
- To The Best Of My Knowledge
- To the Best of My Knowledge and Belief
- To the Best of My Memory (Internet slang)
- Take the Bus Project (musical collaboration)
- Top Ten Best Practices
- Tracker Thermal Backplane
- Tri-Tert-Butylphenol (chemical compound)
- Thames Traditional Boat Rally (UK)
- Tobacco Trail Bicycle Rentals (Durham, NC)
- Top-To-Bottom Review
- Translation Table Base Register
- Trending Topics Brazil (Twitter slang)
- Thames Traditional Boat Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the best of my recollection the 1993 introduction of stringent whip guidelines generated infinitely more heat between jockeys and officialdom.
To the best of my recollection the last time one of these planes was here was two years ago.
To the best of my recollection the firm of Nozedar were never employed as plastering sub-contractors by Thompson.
Come to think of it, in a way, I think I do know John Roberts, though to the best of my recollection, we have never met.
To the best of my recollection, men like Wes Hall, Andy Roberts, Michael Holding, Joel Garner, Malcolm Marshall, Curtly Ambrose and Courtney Walsh never felt the need to resort to sledging - they were content to greet incoming batsmen with a cold-eyed stare that spoke far louder than mere words.
On July 4, to the best of my recollection, the issue of a possible press statement was raised but not the naming.
I've had some calls from dentists reminding me that I'm due for a check-up or a cleaning, but to the best of my recollection never from a physician.