Rizwan Nasser, Rescue 1122 observed World Safety Day in Rawalpindi to promote safety and health at work place.
What does TOPS stand for?
TOPS stands for To Promote Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOPS
We have 145 other meanings of TOPS in our Acronym Attic
- Theoretical Operations Per Second (computing speed)
- Theory of Organismal Problem Solving
- Thermodynamic Ocean Prediction System
- Thermoelectric Outer Planet Spacecraft (NASA/JPL)
- Third Orbit Power Systems (Tustin, CA)
- Throughput Optimal Packet-Length-Selection (Rule)
- Time Out for Parents (childcare program)
- Time Sharing Operating System
- Time-sensitive Operational Planning System
- Tip-Over Protection Structure (earth-moving machinery)
- Toll Operation Position Station
- Toshiba Personal Computer System (Japan)
- Total Ocean Profiling System
- Total Online Processing System (billing)
- Total Operating Paperless System
- Total Operations Per Second
- Total Operations Processing System (British Rail)
- Tour Operators' Program of Safety
- Toward Other Planetary Systems
- Traffic Operator Position System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is this same naivete that thinks it's a good idea to promote safety image leader Volvo in commercials about Ford innovation (which angers Ford engineers and confuses the public), or that welcomes new members of the founding family into the fold while the true depth of talent in the company grows thin, and loyal employees are shown the door.
In order to promote safety and prevention, WSIB has incentive programs in place.
html, provides educational materials for farmers, extension agents, and the general public to promote safety in agriculture.