Any changes to improve conditions of minorities in this country will run counter to this entrenchment.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for To Improve Conditions (club)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Threat Intelligence Community
- Three Island Crossing (Idaho State Park)
- Throttle Input Command
- Tijdschrift voor Industriële Cultuur (Dutch: Journal of Industrial Culture; Belgium)
- Time In Class (US State Department)
- Time Interval Counter
- Time Is Capital
- Timing Interface Card (Sycamore)
- Titanium Carbide
- Toaster Input Controller (Cisco)
- Together in Christ
- Token-ring Interface Coupler
- Tokyo International Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top of Inner Casing (monitoring wells to denote measuring point)
- Toronto International Centre (Canada)
- Toshiba International Corporation Pty. Ltd (Australia)
- Total Inorganic Carbon
- Total Installed Cost (total cost of Engineering/Procurement/Construction, EPC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are now engaging with the supplier to improve conditions in the factory," noted a spokesman for CAFOD, a British Catholic charity that benefits from the sale of the wristbands, which have been worn by thousands, including British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
We told you about his mercy mission to Bottom Hospital in Malawi, about his team who were trying to improve conditions in the penniless clinic.
In reply, Nike, which has acknowledged its use of sweatshop labor in the past and is now trying to improve conditions at its plants, said it could reject any word it "simply [did] not want to place on our products.