The name To Cross the Moon (2XtM) was suggested by Tad Erickson of T-Phy Productions.
What does 2XtM stand for?
2XtM stands for To Cross the Moon (North Dakota windkite expedition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Second Warrant Officer
- Two-Wheel Steering (engineering)
- 2 Way Short Message Service
- Double Extra Large
- Two Times; Twice
- Two Wheel Drive (on a four wheel vehicle)
- Door with One Glazed and One Solid Panel (British building industry)
- Twice as Good (band)
- Door with 2 Glazed Panels (British building industry)
- Second Officer
- Stock/Animals (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Two-Year College Chemistry Conference (Division of Chemical Education, American Chemical Society program)
- Two Year Income for Disability (insurance)
- Other Service Request/Response (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Cubed (math, chemistry)
- First Base (baseball scoring)
- Speed Gear, Overdrive Disabled (automatic transmissions)
- Third Nephi (Book of Mormon)