Keynote Systems (Nasdaq:KEYN) has announced the release of the Keynote Tivoli Adapter, part of Keynote's Enterprise Perspective family of services, which gives operations centers using Tivoli immediate access to external performance and availability alerts from their existing IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console (T/EC).
What does TEC stand for?
TEC stands for Tivoli Enterprise Console
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEC
We have 467 other meanings of TEC in our Acronym Attic
- Thermo-Electric Cooler
- Thermoelectric Cooling
- Threatened Ecological Community (Australia)
- Threshold Effects Concentration
- Threshold Exceeds Condition
- Thymic Epithelial Cell
- Thyroid Epithelial Cell
- Tibet Empowerment Circle (nonprofit NGO supporting education and empowerment for Tibetans)
- Tilganga Eye Centre (Nepal)
- Time-Domain Echo Cancellation
- Tokai Electronic(s) Company
- Topographic Engineering Center
- Toppan Editorial Communications (Japan)
- Tosei Electric Corporation (Japan)
- TOSS Exchange Center
- Total Electron Content
- Total Elementary Carbon (solid wastes)
- Total Entertainment Center (video rental store)
- Total Estimated Cost
- Total Excellence Centre (Manchester, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC), displays the thousands of events that are collected by 'log file adaptors' (and other monitoring means) on network components, servers, systems and applications.