asp Note: Several people including Tom McCormack, Public Benefits Policy Consultant to the Title II Community AIDS National Network (TIICANN), helped AIDS Treatment News research this article.
What does TII CANN stand for?
TII CANN stands for Title II Community AIDS National Network (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Time Interval Inspection
- Tokyo Instruments, Inc. (Japan)
- Total Inactive (Aircraft) Inventory
- Tourism Intelligence International
- Traitement et Interprétation des Images (French: Processing and Interpretation of Images)
- Trans-Infrastructure Interface
- Transfer Technology Innovation and Industrial Information (Europe)
- Transmitter Identification Information
- Traumatic Incident Intervention
- Trustee Indemnity Insurance (UK)
- The International Investment Advisor (Egypt)
- Texas Independent Insurance Adjusters Association (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization Engineers (Uzbekistan)
- Telecommunications and Information Infrastructure Assistance Program (US DOC; now Technology Opportunities Program)
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Block Grant (California Department of Education)
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Technical Industrial Intelligence Committee (US Navy)
- The Idiots In Charge
- Those Idiots In Control
- Turning Ideas Into Dollars
Samples in periodicals archive:
Choosing a Plan Because the lawmakers who passed it favor free-market capitalism over simplicity, there will be "50 to 100 different plans, all advertising" to consumers, says Tom McCormack, a public benefits policy consultant at Title II Community AIDS National Network (TIICANN).