We placed the prosthesis between the infrahyoid muscles and the trachea and then inserted a solid titanium tube into the porous titanium prosthesis.
What does TI -TB stand for?
TI -TB stands for Titanium Tube
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tricuspid Incompetence
- Triple Integral
- Trunk Interface
- Truth Is
- Trypsin Inhibitor
- Tube Investments (Chennai, India)
- Turbine Island (power generation)
- Turbocharger-Intercooler (Volvo trim)
- Turismo Internazionale (Alfa Romeo)
- Turn In
- Task Identification And Analysis
- Technology Identification And Assessment
- Troop Information and Education
- Titanium-Gold (wafer ground plane)
- Tank Inductor Continuous Conduction Mode
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Tank Inductor Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- Technical Insertion Network
- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems
- Texas Instruments Robotics Systems Learning Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of titanium tubes permits the use of sea water for heat rejection.