Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian researchers successfully designed hydrogen peroxide biosensors using a bed of titanium nitride nanocomposite and ionic liquid and stabilizing catalase enzyme.
What does TIN stand for?
TIN stands for Titanium Nitride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIN
We have 69 other meanings of TIN in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Innocence Network (University of Houston; Houston, TX)
- The Imperial Navy (Pardus Game)
- The Iris Network (various organizations)
- Theater Instituut Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Theater Institute)
- There Is No ...
- ThomasNet Industrial Newsroom (Internet news)
- Threat Index Number
- Tibet International Network
- Time Is Now (Song)
- Tire Identification Number
- Total Inorganic Nitrogen
- Tracking Information Number
- Trader Identification Number
- Traffic Information Network
- Triangulated Irregular Network
- Tributary Identification Number (imports)
- Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- Turn In
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
All wetted parts are stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance, and the diaphragm is coated with titanium aluminum nitride, said to be a superior alternative to titanium nitride.
Introduction The excellent intrinsic biocompatibility of titanium nitride (TiN) is well documented in various biomedical applications [1-3].
has been granted a patent for a plurality of color shifting pigment flakes, each flake is comprised of a first titanium nitride absorber layer; a dielectric layer on the first titanium nitride absorber layer; and a second titanium nitride absorber layer on the dielectric layer; the flake exhibiting a discrete color shift such that the flake has a first color at a first angle of incident light or viewing and a second color different from the first color at a second angle of incident light or viewing.
The tip portion of the drill includes a full thickness coating of Titanium Nitride that increases wear resistance at the cutting edge.
Unlike the case involving titanium nitride where there was no water available for reaction, aluminum nitride also can react with water from the sand mold to produce both nitrogen and hydrogen.
At the same time, they possess a low coefficient of friction, a low surface energy approaching that of Teflon, and a hardness that is greater than that of carbide or titanium nitride (TiN).
Phygen recently developed two new multi-layered titanium-aluminum and titanium nitride coatings (VeriPhy and CertiPhy) that are said to deliver excellent release properties but are not as abrasion resistant as the FortiPhy coating.