by which PPG will license certain chloride-based technologies to Billions for use at Billions' titanium dioxide (Ti02) refinement facilities in China.
What does TIO2 stand for?
TIO2 stands for Titanium Dioxide (chemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Testing, Inspection and Observation
- The Immovable Object
- The Imperial Order (gaming)
- Time Interval Optimization
- Times of India
- TMT (Thirty Meter Telescope) International Observatory, LLC (Pasadena, CA)
- Training Integration Office
- Transfer in Order
- Tropical Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Turn It Off
- Timed Input/Output Automata
- Turn It on Again (Genesis)
- Turn It Off and Back on Again (technical support)
- Tactical Installation Order-Of-Battle
- Tanzania Institute of Bankers
- This Is Our Battlefield (band)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (play)
- Thompson Island Outward Bound Education Center
- Terminal Input Output Controller (interface)
- Transportation Information Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- A group of Iranian researchers carried out the photo-catalytic process for the degradation of pigments by adding certain metals such as silver, iron and zinc to titanium dioxide nanoparticles and using the synthesized nanoparticles in visible light.
Market for Titanium Dioxide," the value of titanium dioxide exports will grow 21% to $1.
ENERGY RESOURCE-21 December 2006-DuPont Increases Prices for Titanium Dioxide in Middle East, Africa(C)2006 JeraOne - http://www.
Tokyo, Japan, Sept 12, 2005 - (JCNN) - TOTO, a leading Japanese toilet manufacturer, has developed a photocatalytic titanium dioxide particle that can be administered to the living organims safely, in collaboration with Yokohama City University.
With a piece of titanium dioxide and some sunlight, they split water into hydrogen and oxygen.
Researchers at Hong Kong Polytechnic University coated cotton fabric with titanium dioxide (chemical with one titanium and two oxygen atoms).